Gourmet Grilled Dill Havarti
and Salmon Sandwich
Gourmet Grilled Dill Havarti and Salmon Sandwich is such a fantastic grown ups grilled cheese. Its simple, no fancy seasonings but a huge impact on the tastebuds. I am not a huge fan of smoked salmon but the grilled cheese has just the right amount.
I created this grilled dill havarti and salmon sandwich for National Grilled Cheese day. I choose the dill havarti while waiting in line at the deli. I was just looking over all the different cheeses and saw the dill and right away thought of salmon. I started to drool thinking of biting into that grilled dill havarti and salmon sandwich.
My gourmet grilled dill havarti and salmon sandwich recipe will make 3 sandwiches. If you already know how to make a grilled cheese then you can make this without the directions. I added them in case someone doesn’t know. Also placing a lid on helps the thick cheese to melt.
Gourmet Grilled Dill Havarti and Salmon Sandwich Recipe
6 slices of fresh white bread
6 slices dill havarti, sliced thick
3 tablespoons butter
a few slices of smoked salmon
Spread butter on one side of each of the slices of bread. Turn the stove on medium high heat and place butter side down.
- 6 slices of fresh white bread
- 6 slices dill havarti, sliced thick
- 3 tablespoons butter
- a few slices of smoked salmon
- Spread butter on one side of each of the slices of bread. Turn the stove on medium high heat and place butter side down.
- Now lay a piece of cheese on top of the bread, next a few slices of the salmon and another slice of cheese. Finish up with another slice of bread, butter side face up.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 2-3 minutes. Flip over and cook again for 2-3 minutes. Repeat for the other 2 sandwiches. Serve hot and Enjoy!
This Gourmet Grilled Dill Havarti and Salmon Sandwich is also part of Sunday Suppers Gourmet Grilled Cheese Recipes. I am a tastemaker with Sunday Supper. We are a good of food bloggers with a similar goal in mind: gather families around the table for a Sunday Supper. You can find this amazing recipe and many others by my amazing Sunday Supper Tastemaker family below.
Sunday Supper Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipes
Not Your Average ‘Wiches
- Inside Out BBQ Ribs Grilled Cheese by The Freshman Cook
- Mozzarella Stick Grilled Cheese Sandwich by Life Tastes Good
- Potato Patty Grilled Cheese Bites by Sunday Supper Movement
- Ramen Grilled Cheese by Palatable Pastime
Protein Filled ‘Wiches
- Avocado Bacon Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich by Crazed Mom
- Bacon Cheddar Grilled Chip Butty by Tramplingrose
- Grilled Dill Havarti and Salmon by My World Simplified
- Grilled Liz Lemon Sandwich by Cricket’s Confections
- How to Make Reuben Paninis by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Shrimp and Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich by Sprinkles and Sprouts
Sweet and Savory ‘Wiches
- Applewood Gouda and Pear Grilled Cheese by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Bacon, Apple, Brie Panini by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Monte Cristo with Fresh Blackberry Sauce by A Mind “Full” Mom
Veggie Loaded ‘Wiches
- Apricot Poblano Grilled Cheese Sandwich by My Life Cookbook
- Arugula Basil Pesto Grilled Cheese by Helpful Homemade
- Caprese Grilled Eggplant Roll Ups by Caroline’s Cooking
- Grilled Brie With Smoky Portobellos and Caramelized Onions by Simple and Savory
- Banana FluffaNutella Grilled Cheese by Soulfully Made
- Strawberry French Toast Grilled Cheese by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- The Ultimate Doughnut Grilled Cheese by Pies and Plots
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.