No Bake Chewy Apricot Bars Granola with Simply Sesame Pistachio
I made these no bake granola bars for Simply Sesame‘s contest for home cooks to create recipes with their delicious sesame spreads. I choose to use the Pistachio Morsels with a hint of Cardamom for this recipes. These No Bake Chewy Apricot Granola Bars are so simple to make. You will be done in the kitchen in under 10 minutes. No bake granola bars are the best!
These No Bake Chewy Apricot Granola Bars have a great flavor profile. The black sesame seeds provide a slight earthy flavor to the sweetness of the apricots and honey. Apricots and Pistachios only enhance the Simply Sesame Pistachio Morsels spread. I left these on the counter after I shot the photos and they quickly disappeared without anyone admitting to eating them!
If you would like to purchase Simply Sesame Pistachio Morsels with a hint of Cardamom or one of the other great flavors please visit: Simply Sesame Website or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
No Bake Chewy Apricot Pistachio Granola Bars Recipe
1 cup dried apricots, pulsed in a food processor until broken up
1/3 cup honey
1/4 Simply Sesame with Pistachio Bits
1/2 cup pistachio nuts, broken up
1/4 cup black sesame seeds (optional)
1 1/2 cups rolled oats
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Stir well until its all combined.
- 1 cup dried apricots, pulsed in a food processor until broken up
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ Simply Sesame with Pistachio Bits
- ½ cup pistachio nuts, broken up
- ¼ cup black sesame seeds (optional)
- 1½ cups rolled oats
- combine all ingredients in a bowl. Stir well until its all combined.
- Line an 8x8 pan with was paper. Press Granola bar mixture into pan. I used a second 8x8 pan.
- Place in the fridge for 30-60 minutes to firm up. Cut into bars and enjoy!