Fast and Easy Breakfast Recipe Round-Up
I am sure you have already heard “breakfast is the most important meal of the day”. Breakfast certainly makes me feel better too! As summer is winding down we are starting to think about the dreaded school days. Well not really in my house because we homeschool but I do like to have fast easy breakfast to start our day.
Rushing around trying to figure out breakfast and lunches is quite a task. This year I only have one kid going to actual school and two being homeschooled. Skip the fast food line and try one of these wonderful fast and easy breakfast recipes that I rounded up from some great blogs! There are even a few that you can make the night before! I love having breakfast ready or at least prepped! Makes it so simple!
Happy Back to School and even the remainder of the year happy too! I think we are gong to have Breakfast Piggies tomorrow.
14 Fast and Easy Breakfast Recipe Round-Up:
1. My World Simplified makes Breakfast piggies in a blanket
2. My World Simplified loves to make this Breakfast “sushi”
3. Andrea’s Recipe shows us how to make Breakfast Oatmeal with Peanut Butter, Bananas, and Honey
5. My World Simplified’s favorite Scrambled muffins
6. A Virtuous Woman made some yummy Banana French Toast
7. A Moms Take gets creative with Fruity Pebbles Breakfast Parfait
8. My World Simplified makes an Easy Omelet
9. Mommy Enterprises easy Turkey Bacon Egg Toast Cups
10. Little House Living made it easy with a Make Ahead French Toast Casserole
11. A Moms Take whipped up some PB&J Apple Oatmeal Recipe
12. A Moms Take also showed us 3 Ingredient 5 Minute German Pancakes
13. The Thrifty Couple made a Breakfast in a Blanket
14. Barbara Bakes makes an Overnight Refrigerator Oatmeal with Berries